Saturday, June 11, 2011

Psilocybe cubensis, B + pain (magic mushrooms) grow my Aboriginal

Psilocybe cubensis, B + pain (magic mushrooms) grow my Aboriginal Tube. Duration : 5.73 Mins.


Psilocybe cubensis B + strain Sorry for the bad image quality, has made a real webcam at low cost. It 's my first grow and I am glad I did not have any problems with mold spores or bacteria. The substrate is rice flour and vermiculite, not a pressure cooker to kill mold spores or bacteria, just turned on the oven for 90 minutes, which is used. The B + strain appears in many mushroom yield little, but I like more than a few large. At this point I have made thisVideo I collect at the end of the day or tomorow morning. You see really nice, what do you mean? :) I like that a group of 29 (I think I counted 29 or 30) fungi.

Tags: Psilocybe, cubensis, mushroom, shroom, shrooms, mushrooms, zauberpilze, pilze, zucht, wachstum

aussie gas grills stainless steel grill tools sprinkler vacuum breaker

No comments:

Post a Comment